Media.net

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Living in Iowa

I enjoy Iowa.  Granted, I almost live in Nebraska and South Dakota, but my address is in Iowa.  I went fishing tonight. . . didn't catch anything.  As I was gathering stuff and walking back to my truck, the birds were still singing a little, the fireflies were coming out and the frogs and crickets were singing away.  The grass and trees were deep green and the air was beginning to cool enough to make it comfortable.  It's a beautiful place to live.  With all the of the beauty and all the great opportunities to do things I love, the minute God calls me to leave I'll be gone.  The reasons is that there is no beauty apart from the beauty of being secure and at peace in the Lord.  I hope and pray you find that tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment