Media.net

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Rocking With Double Blind Study

So I have read the most amazing books lately, and I don't read fiction (much).  A gifted writer I know she wrote a couple of amazing books about a band that I totally want to be the drummer for.  The band is called Double Blind Study, so the book series is all about Double Blind Study.  The first book is Learning to Fly, the second book is In Your Honor, and they are both available online at Amazon.com.  I encourage you to go check them out.

What I have really enjoyed most about these books is the character development, I felt like I knew these people.  I felt like I have relationship with them, like they were friends of mine.  I have felt their feelings, their joys and pains.  I was so excited in reading these books, and again, I don't read fiction.  Check these books out here:

Learning to Fly: http://www.amazon.com/Learn-Fly-Double-Blind-Study-ebook/dp/B00F6H6BFK/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1395884731&sr=1-3&keywords=heidi+hutchinson

In Your Honor: http://www.amazon.com/Your-Honor-Double-Blind-Study-ebook/dp/B00IA96FJS/ref=pd_cp_kstore_0

No comments:

Post a Comment