Media.net

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

medicine head

So I haven't posted in more than a week. It's hard to blog when your head is congested and you are full of cold medicine. Thoughts become pretty hard to get together, let alone put down into a decent blog. I have discovered this blogging thing to be difficult than I originally thought. I don't as often have anything profound to talk about, at least not anything I think it worth the writing and you reading. I strive to make the read worthwhile, which has led to less and less frequent blogs. Part of which because of this head cold, which is going on it's second week, I've been medicated.

I will continue to work on it, to try to find things to blog about that are worth reading. I prefer not to blog about blogging, seems overly ironic. Anyway, keep checking back, I'll see what I can put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment