Media.net

Thursday, January 23, 2014

For the Love of a Great Burger

So I'm going to depart from the spiritual for a minute and talk about something near and dear to my heart, which is ironic.  Burgers.  I love a good burger, and I miss having In & Out.  In Sioux City, we had a 5 Guys Burgers until they up and left.  We have some other good places, but I have become a Burger King fan lately.  Today I tried the Big King, which is pretty much a big fat slap in the face to McDonalds.  It was a "we can do it and make it better" sort of statement.  Know what, it's pretty good.  It does have a Big Mac taste with the flame broiled thing, onions you can actually taste, and it's pretty filling.  When I opened it, it was tall like the picture of a Big Mac, but we both know the Big Mac never actually looks like that.  All in all, I say good job BK on sticking it too the clown.  I'd eat it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment