Media.net

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Great blogs

As I do things throughout the day, i think of great ideas that I want to flesh out in my blogs. By the time I get sat down to write the blog, the ideas are gone. The bummer is so often, I am in places like the shower, where it's not real practical to write them down. I try to trace my thoughts back and think about my ponderences lately, but they seem to elusive. It's frustrating.

I think it testifies to my fractured-ess. I think about and try to do so many things at once, and then I get frustrated when I feel like I haven’t accomplished as much as I would like, or think I should have.

I need to work on the being still that is found so much in scripture. Pray for me this week that I will learn to be still, than I will focus and be content with what I can accomplish, and not try to do more than I possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment