Media.net

Friday, January 14, 2022

Attempting a Soft Reboot

 I will admit that I have been horrible about blogging. I logged in and looked and it has been almost a year since I wrote a blog. I had plans to write at least a few times a week. Then, I didn't write anything. I need to do better, and I have plans to try to do better. I have made some arrangements to get things in place to help me write. It has been difficult to find topics and themes to write about. The reality is, if I want to be serious about writing and publishing, I am going to have to write. I have been working on some things more and pushing myself to write more.

Things have been busy. I have started preaching at a little church close to where I teach. I took some classes over the summer and fall. There is teaching and then my life that keeps going. Things just happen, and I haven't been proactive enough about writing and blogging, and it has kind of fallen off. I want to try to do better, so my goal is to write more.

This goes with my theme for 2022. I usually write a blog just on my theme. My theme this year is "get to work". I need to buckle down and use my time and get things accomplished. I am not sure the best way to make sure I keep the drive and motivation, but that is my goal. I want to push forward and make sure I am moving towards my goals. If I just dream and sit around and wait for things to happen, I will never make any of them actually happen. I hope by putting this goal in writing and throwing it out there, I will be more motivated to get things written. Thank you all who visit my blog, read and contribute. I appreciate your connection and feedback. Here is to 2022, hopefully, it is a year full of positive, forward movement. Let's get it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment