Media.net

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Ring of Gold

I rarely take off my wedding ring, I live, sleep, work and shower in my ring. I can't really get it off anymore, I can't get it over the joints in my finger. At work one night, however, I had my hands in a sink of cold water. I was drying my hands and noticed it was a little lose. I slid it off and look at it. That moment standing in the back of a Pizza joint at my part time job, looking at this little piece of jewelry that I wear all the time and my head flooded with memories. I thought about the last 12 years and all that Elaine and I have through.

Being married to my wife is incredible and such a giant blessing I can't even find words to express it.  I love her more today and I did yesterday, but less than I will tomorrow. The blessing that God gave me in my wife is more than I could have imagined I would receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment