Media.net

Saturday, January 26, 2013

2013 Theme

Well, it's almost the end of January, and I think I have settled on a theme for 2013.  My theme for this year is "Don't lose sleep over it".  I am going to live in a way to not violate my conscience and do things I stress over or feel guilty about.  2012 was a hard year, and I don't want to rehash it lest I get myself in trouble for saying things I'm not allowed to say.  Much of what happened in 2012 left sleepless nights and stress and struggles and hurts.  I am not going to repeat that in 2013, I am going to stop playing games and just live life the way I know is right.

So here is my visual picture.  I am going to get a nice creeper, the rolling things mechanics lay on to roll under cars.  I am going to strap it too my back.  It will do two things, first no one will be able to stab me in the back, cause I have the creeper protecting me.  Then, if someone throws me under the bus, I can just hang on and roll with it.  Ya feel me?  Just roll with it.

Thanks for everyone who has read my blog and prayed for me.  I have made my share of mistakes and I did some things wrong in the last few years.  I take full responsibility for my actions, but I am done being the fall guy for the failure of others.  I am just gonna roll with it.  Anyone wanna roll with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment