Media.net

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Wanna Help Out?

So most of my friends and readers know what has been going on, but I want to step back and take a brief historical look.  We had a house in Arizona, and we were going to sell it and use the equity to pay off the debt I got in school.  The bubble popped, we short sold.  Moved to Iowa and to make a long story short, we are close to getting the debt settled but the recent job change has moved us from the black to the red.  I am working, but making a lot less, and we are stretched thin.  The Bible said that believers supplied for others who had need, but how do I expect anyone to know we have need if we never say anything about having need?

I am going to put this on Facebook so you can all see and read it, I know not all of my friends see my timeline and not all of my friends who see my timeline read my blog, but I want to throw it out there, just to say if you want to help, you can and I want to make it simple and use some tools, here is a paypal link.



If you feel called to help, that would be appreciated, if you don't, then no worries.  We know God will provide, I just want to do what I feel like I should do, be humble and share my need.  Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment