Media.net

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fast day 14

Daniel Fast day 14.  I didn't blog as much as I thought or planned too.  I have done two weeks and I have lost some weight.  I feel pretty good, still seeking what God is teaching me.  I am learning to be content with all sorts of food, having discipline and walking away from things I really want. . . like burgers and donuts.  It has been a good exercise, I am going out of town this week.  It will be interesting to see what happens when I travel.  Pastor's Lunch has been difficult enough, but I have made it though.  I guess I will see what happens.  When I get on a scale, I'll let you all know how much weight I have lost.  When God finally brings all the pieces together I will also tell you the divine revelation I've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment