Media.net

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

2024 Theme

It's a new year. New calendar year, as a teacher I also have new school years. So it's 2024. I'm not much into the "new year, new you" stuff, and I don't make resolutions. I make a theme for the year, a place where I need to focus my life. This year, it's "get the stuff done!"

Here are some places I need to get stuff done. I have two published books with little to no marketing done. I have a few things in place, but I haven't done the work. I think my books are helpful and worthwhile. That's why I wrote them. I need to b make sure I'm using them to invest in people. I need to get that done.

I need to get the engine and transmission rebuilt and back in the Mustang. I need to get some work done on it and get it on the road. I've done too little. I always have stuff come up, but that is always going up happen. Time to buckle down and get it done. 

Next this blog. I have neglected it too much. I used to have good readership, but my content shrunk and so did readers 
I need to write things for people to read, so I just need to get it done. Goal right now is twice a week. I think that is realistic with everything I have going on. 

Finally, I need to finish my Masters. I'm getting a 2nd Masters in English. My goal is to have most of it done before school starts next year. I need at least 18 credits to take over a class in the fall. I can't slack off or procrastinate. I need to get it done. 

That is my theme for 2024, feel free to share with me what you are working on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment