Media.net

Monday, April 20, 2015

Writer's Block and Theology

If you read my blog, you know that after 10 years of vocational ministry, I now work a production job.  During the day I often have great thoughts for blogs, but on my days off and my time home, my brain has a tendency to go blank.  I spend the day thinking about God, talking to others about God and in prayer, by the time I get home my brain is toast.  My lack of blogging has come from a lack of ability to get my thoughts written down.  I'm asking for your prayers that God will help me in this way.

I have recently invited some people to join a theology discussion group.  The purpose of this group is to civilly discuss different topics like the rapture, speaking in tongues, predestination, Elder rule, and many other topics.  My hope and prayer is these discussions will help me expand my thinking and really dig into God's word.

There are a few other things I am working on, but I'm going to keep them a secret for now.  I am sorry that my writing has been so. . . lacking lately.  Thank you for those who read and continue to keep up with my writings.  It's been a desert time lately, but my hope is there will be a feast after the famine.  I'll keep writing if you'll keep reading and we can all keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment