Media.net

Saturday, February 6, 2021

The Best Laid Plans

 I had a grand scheme. I've had several actually. First, I was going to write more blogs. My goal was to write 2 or 3 every week. That one hasn't panned out. Second, I was going to finish my book "Postologyism" and get it on Amazon. I still haven't looked at it. I was going to start a podcast and discuss theology. I haven't even scripted anything out. I was going to write and plan and create and build. I haven't.

My ambition is seldom matched by action. Do you ever have that problem, or is it just me? I have so many projects that need work. My poor Mustang has been neglected, I have a ton of projects around the house, and RI Ministries hasn't had any work done in a while. My goals and dreams just seem to continue to be on hold. I have plans and ideas, but it never seems like I have the energy and motivation.

Do you struggle with that? Do you ever feel like you should be more, but end up missing the mark? The tasks just pile up, and you can't seem to bring yourself to get any of them accomplished? I wonder if Thomas Edison or Leonardo De Vinci ever had these struggles. I will keep working on the most difficult project of them all, being a better person. I hope you will keep working on yourself too, and maybe we can compare notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment